Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Learning Enablement Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
This isn't your ordinary internship. If you love helping others, are passionate about learning and want to make a direct impact on the business, this role is for you. Atlassian is a growing software development company, and the Customer Support Services (CSS) team is expanding to grow the business. The Talent Enablement team focuses on developing trainings to enable outstanding performance internally and ensure our teams can help solve our customer's problems.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Learn about Atlassian products and how to use them
- Organize and maintain our learning space ensuring materials can be found easily
- Share insights from leaders and learners about the usability of the space
- Work with the CSS business leaders to create a sustainable process to keep our space up-to-date
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2024
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Psychology, Business, Learning, Communication or similar
- Familiar with the concept of User Stories and Content Management best practices
- Knowledge of instructional types, tools and assessment approaches
- Ability to collaborate well, developing relationships with business partners and your team
- Able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2023
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $32/hr - $37/hr
Zone B: $29/hr - $34/hr
Zone C: $27/hr - $32/hr
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.