Senior Services Portfolio/Product Manager - Services Engineering
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Customer Success Innovation (CSI) Services Engineering Team oversees the design, development, and launch of Advisory services commercial offerings that provide expert guidance, design, and problem resolution to help customers get the most business value from their Atlassian technology.
As a Sr. Services Product Manager in our Services Engineering team, you will steward Atlassian's services product lifecycle from concept to delivery. You will develop market and customer analysis to inform an innovation process with the advisory services teams, in service of designing and developing new or improved service offerings. In this highly visible role, your job is to own the day-to-day definition, operationalization, and commercialization of Atlassian's services packages.
What you'll do
- Own the services product development roadmap, including managing and grooming the backlog, building the development process, and communicating roadmap updates and changes to stakeholders
- Analyze market and customer research to shape the development of services proposals
- Identify and prioritize offers to be packaged and priced, balancing customer success with revenue growth
- Drive offering development programs with a cross-functional group of SMEs and business stakeholders from concept, to test, and from beta through to launch in market
- Create enablement and commercialization assets to support offerings, including sell sheets, slides, and guides
- Develop pricing and packaging recommendations for new and existing offerings with a clear understanding of scope, delivery operations, and revenue impact
- Gather feedback from customers and cross-functional teams to measure the efficacy of the launched offers, and improve as needed
- Partner with sales to support increased services attach rates
- Manage the implementation of services SKUs across pricing, legal, and operations teams
- Maintain operational and technical aspects of the services portfolio, including iterations on pricing, delivery, and terms and conditions
- 7+ years experience in a product management or professional services role at a SaaS company, with dedicated experience building and managing services products
- Experience leading Go-to-market activities to launch service offerings
- Experience supporting services products for the fortune 500 and broader enterprise use cases
- Hands-on skills with business and financial modeling including margin models, utilization, and revenue forecast
- Strong market analysis skills with a deep commitment to customer outcomes
- Demonstrable track record with end to end product management in the services or related SaaS space
- Continuous partnership, engagement, and alignment with field and BU stakeholders to establish sustainable, trusted relationships
- Experience with agile product management through the full lifecycle: strategy, development, launch, and optimization
- Strong track record of collaborating with product management/advisory services leaders on technical design and proposing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience launching and learning from V1 offerings
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $116,200 - $178,300
Zone B: $104,600 - $160,500
Zone C: $96,400 - $148,000
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!