Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Associate Product Marketing Manager, 2023 Graduate
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we take products to market a little differently. The combination of our self-service flywheel and unique approach to high-touch sales has helped us build a sustainable, high-growth business that's desired by many. If you're looking to grow your career in product marketing and gain sought-after experience along the way, this is the role for you.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM), you will help implement a strategy focused on growing a base of free and paid customers of Atlassian's solution for IT Service Management. You'll work with Product Managers, Product Marketers, and customer-facing teams to create and launch compelling marketing campaigns that bring our products to life.
As a member of the Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM) Program, you'll grow with fellow APMMs, impact millions of users, and work with industry leaders. The program will provide you with a baseline of knowledge of many aspects of product marketing, including competitive analysis, growth marketing, campaigns, product launches, content strategy, customer marketing, and the opportunity to collaborate with our product team.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT/CPT, J-1/TN, or H-1 B student graduates at this time.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to help us find opportunities where our ITSM solution will influence the market.
- Increase awareness and improve adoption by producing marketing assets like video demos, customer stories, blog posts, emails, and help articles
- Build audiences, create personas, and apply insights to campaigns
- Lead the launch of new features and capabilities with a specific output
- Help customer-facing teams to sell and support the product more effectively
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program (marketing, business, or related field); graduating by May/June 2023
- You have general knowledge of basic marketing frameworks and our operation concepts
- Curiosity about how technology impacts businesses and people
- Have an interest in the B2B SaaS technology landscape
- You're quick to adopt and love to learn new technologies
- Previous work experience in an IT or customer support-facing role is a bonus
- Familiarity with Atlassian solutions is a huge plus
- Please note: At this time, this role is only open to entry-level candidates with less than a year of professional experience (this does not include internships/co-ops)
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $78,300 - $120,100
Zone B: $70,400 - $108,100
Zone C: $64,900 - $99,700
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.