Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Enterprise Sales Development Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Our Enterprise Development Representatives partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy, driving adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. We ensure our EDR's operate with a sense of grace and professionalism that creates a delightful customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales Operations & Marketing organizations.
Our team shares a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to have you join the team!
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Work with our EDRs (Enterprise Development Representatives) and important partners.
- Gain exposure to building foundational sales skills around our Atlassian products, gaining an understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Work on potential projects such as customer messaging (creation, localization and translation), data projects (cleansing, validating), or prospecting into customers (email, call, social and other modern selling tactics).
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2024
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Psychology, or similar
- Customer-focused; you're eager to challenge the traditional sales model and improve sales processes together
- Desire for a career in software/tech sales
- Able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2023
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $31/hr - $36/hr
Zone B: $28/hr - $33/hr
Zone C: $26/hr - $30/hr
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.