Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Head of Treasury
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is seeking a dynamic senior finance leader to drive and implement our treasury strategy.
Reporting to CFO, this strategic and highly visible role will partner with the CFO and other finance
leaders to implement our capital structure strategy and oversee the financial risk, investments, and cash
What you'll do
- Implement optimal capital structure strategy and lead the structuring and negotiations of capital markets transactions, including debt and/or equity offerings, credit facilities, return of capital to shareholders, etc.
- Oversee financial risk management program, including foreign exchange and interest rate hedging programs
- Manage short-term and long-term company liquidity, cash forecasting and planning process, investment management program, corporate card program, and bank account administration
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, accounting, and government requirements, company policies, and internal controls for all treasury activities globally
- Manage relationships with external finance stakeholders (e.g. financial institutions, rating agencies) and actively partner with important internal stakeholders to lead finance programs
- Optimize global customer payments strategy and platform, evaluate opportunities to generate cost savings associated with payment methods
- Implement process efficiencies and automation initiatives to lower operating costs and improve productivity
- Develop and coach a high-performing team of treasury professionals and broader finance team members
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in corporate treasury, investment banking, or other adjacent finance areas
- Advanced knowledge of capital and currency markets, finance, accounting, and tax principles
- Experience leading capital markets transactions across a variety of capital raising activities
- Strong business partnership skills and ability to effectively lead and develop a high performing team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics, MBA and/or CFA is a plus
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $218,700 - $335,400
Zone B: $196,800 - $301,900
Zone C: $181,500 - $278,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.