Sales Support Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to provide post-sales support for our Enterprise clients. This role will play an integral part in supporting the adoption and use of Atlassian products, and will provide an important feedback loop into product and sales teams so we can continue to improve and refine our offerings.
You will be reporting to a Sales Operations Manager; you will be based in the United States (remote). This role can be performed remotely, but will work a schedule based on Central Time (CT) zone.
What you'll do
- You will use your strong background in B2B or B2C customer service to provide billing, quoting, and licensing support for our internal sales team and external customers.
- You will demonstrate exceptional customer service skills that will delight your customers.
- You are going to learn new systems and processes to support post-sales activities for Enterprise customers.
- You will work collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team and other departments to provide a seamless customer experience, including Sales, Deal Desk, and Finance.
- You will be flexible enough to adjust on the fly and always aim to live the value of "Don't #@!% the customer."
- Extensive background providing customer and sales support through various channels, including direct and indirect sales.
- Strong customer service background with empathy, use of positive language, and attentiveness.
- Experience creating quotes and supporting an end-to-end order management process.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to handle high volume and demands.
- Ability to convey technical issues in non-technical terms.
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience.
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous B2B or B2C support experience providing billing and licensing support
- You have demonstrated talent at inspiring change from customer feedback
It would be great if you also have..
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products, and experience using Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $98,617 - $151,300
Zone B: $88,755 - $136,100
Zone C: $81,852 - $125,600
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!