Strategic Enterprise Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Development Representatives (EDR’s) help the largest of those accounts identify opportunities to scale their investments in Atlassian.
This is a fully remote inside sales role. Our Enterprise Development Representatives partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want to ensure our EDR’s operate with a sense of grace and professionalism that ensures a delightful customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales Operations & Marketing organizations.
Enterprise Development Representatives are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively adjust their approach to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to thrive in Atlassian’s unique sales model.
More about you
- We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive, organized, and self-sufficient team-player to join our team
- You have an understanding of the strategic approach to have on Enterprise Accounts, specific vertical, personas, goal and challenges.
- You can grow our engagement in the enterprise sector and elevate Atlassian to a more strategic position within key accounts and their subsidiaries in your territory.
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature
- You have 2+ years of experience in software sales and a track record of achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- Experience with our portfolio is a preference
- You can effectively build pipeline in coordination with our Enterprise Advocate and Enterprise Marketing teams.
- You are someone who wants to help us challenge the traditional sales model and optimize sales processes
- You love working in a fast-paced international environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge
More about our team
The Enterprise Development team works remotely and from our offices in Sydney, Austin, Amsterdam, New York and Boston. We worked in a variety of roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to have you join the team!
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $69,000 - $105,800
Zone B: $62,100 - $95,300
Zone C: $57,270 - $87,900
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!