Strategic Enterprise Advocate - Jira Align, Central US
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our Enterprise Solution Sales team drives the revenue and adoption of high value, innovative solutions to our largest clients in the US region. Our Strategic Enterprise Advocate will lead a named account territory for Jira Align, and will work closely with Strategic Account Managers, Solution Engineering, Channel Partners, Product and Marketing organization. In addition, the Strategic Enterprise Advocate will act as a champion for clients, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience.
Jira Align has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools for the fourth time. This is a career changing opportunity for the right person!
In This Role, You'll Get To:
- Define and develop a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate regularly on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes.
- Work in a team environment with other parts of the Atlassian organization (channel managers, sales engineers, inside sales, marketing, services, support, product management, and finance/legal) to ensure prospects are fully educated on the benefits of Jira Align, Atlassian’s unparalleled technology offering, as well as what it takes to guarantee ultimate success in their digital transformations.
- Partner, partner, partner - outstanding accomplishments are the result of great teamwork, and success at the enterprise level “takes a community”.
- Work closely and openly with Atlassian partner management as well as directly with our partners who range from the world’s largest IT service providers to other sales and service firms of all shapes and sizes.
- Regularly leverage leading tools and technology – Salesforce, G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc – to work in tandem, both virtually/remotely and on-premise with your customers.
- “Be the change you seek” and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our customers.
On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To Have:
- Proven track record of over-plan sales achievement.
- Extensive software selling experience working in enterprise sales for software companies in the areas: Digital Transformation, Agile PPM, ERP, CRM, BI or other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working successfully in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Excellent business insight! Understanding of how to position and sell value, calculate return on investment, and strategic selling.
- Mastery of communication - Knowing how to guide stakeholders through decisions and effective planning.
- Confidence in working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- You pride yourself of humility, drive and big EQ.
- You remain coachable and strive to be the very best. Check your ego at the door!
- You aren't satisfied until your customers are enthusiastic references.
- A relentless spirit to “get stuff done”.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $135,000 - $207,000
Zone B: $121,500 - $186,300
Zone C: $112,000 - $171,900
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!