Identity & Access Management Solution Architect
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is seeking an experienced, strategic and innovative IAM Solution Architect to lead the expansion of the company's use of identity services and platforms as a strategic enabler of its business goals and objectives. This individual will act as a trusted partner between IT and business (Engineering, Security, Compliance and Risk to name a few) teams to deliver enterprise-level solutions that delight internal customers and maintains technical consistency across the organization.
As an Identity & Access Management Architect in our Workplace Technology team, you will work as part of a growing global team with the goal of delivering world-class technology and driving our identity governance journey. We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect, to help guide the design, adoption and development of highly scalable business application solutions across Atlassian our identity & access management tooling
More about you
- We love people with a healthy balance of technical ability and experience with helping users. You research and play with new technologies in your spare time, and you know how to translate complex technical ideas for non-technical people. You don't take things at face value because that's the way they are done', but rather seek to understand the reasons and then take steps to improve. You are tenacious in pursuit of understanding, getting to the bottom of an issue to prevent it from recurring, and help the team by documenting your journey and successes.
- You are well versed in architectural disciplines and have designed high performance, large and scalable enterprise systems
- You are a passionate technologist that stays updated across industry trends, competition and innovation
- You are a self starter with a mindset for innovation and taking calculated risks
- You foster a culture of trust and collaboration between disparate teams to work together to achieve a common goal
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of professional IAM experience with 4+ years as a Solution Architect
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements, design documents and technical solutions
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and/or Microservices
- Understanding of IAM and PAM architectures including familiarity with Sailpoint IdentityNow and Cyberark Privileged Cloud
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices. Hands-on experience in API management platforms
- Experience with LDAP platforms such as Active Directory and
- Ability to convey ideas effectively through verbal and written communication
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Experience working with information security, compliance and audit teams
It is great, but not required, if you have experience with:
- Experience managing and operating identity access platforms like Okta or CyberArk
- Experience designing integrations between SaaS platforms and Atlassian products
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $187,500 - $287,500
Zone B: $168,750 - $258,800
Zone C: $155,625 - $238,700
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!