Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Enterprise Development Sales Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Enterprise Development Sales Manager is responsible for driving their team of 7-9 Enterprise Development Representatives to achieve pipeline quota while setting an example for the sales organization through team work, strategy, and personal accountability. You will report to the Head of Enterprise Development Representatives, North America.
Atlassian over 140,000 customers worldwide. The primary function of the Enterprise Development team is to support Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) in top of funnel lead qualification and business development. Enterprise Advocates oversee the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions. Our non-traditional Inside Sales teams are distributed across North America and work together with our Enterprise Advocates, Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Loyalty Advocates and our Marketing Team. You will build and implement an effective sales strategy, hire and train new Enterprise Development Representatives, and coach the team to success.
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team in the technology industry
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue goals
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and developing a team of top-of-funnel sales development representatives with inbound and outbound sales motions
- Must be able to successfully manage time and duties independently
- Proficiency with common tech stack tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Groove, etc.
- Experience working with cross functional leaders such as demand generation, sales operations, renewals, and enablement
What you'll do:
- Achieve pipeline goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Coach and train Enterprise Development Representatives in self-source prospecting, holding discovery calls, and strategically engaging customers
- Cultivate a culture of KPI’s and Metrics
- This individual is a leader with vision in our messaging and value proposition and is actively involved in strategic sales cycles across the team
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $123,375 - $189,200
Zone B: $111,038 - $170,300
Zone C: $102,402 - $157,100
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.