Senior Manager, Cash Architecture
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for an innovative architecture and design professional to join our growing compensation team. This role will play a critical role in helping to define, shape, and build our cash (salary & bonus) architecture and evolutionary design. In addition, you will work closely with cross-functional teams supporting the broader compensation experience.
You are excited about this role because you will get to
- Shape and execute on a compensation architecture that enables Atlassian to attract and retain world-class talent, incentivizes behaviors that drive outsized impact and enduring growth, and doubles down on pay equity and fairness
- Think beyond market norms and practices to identify solutions that address Atlassian-specific needs
- Partner with the One Cycle team on designing an annual merit matrix allocation framework
- Benchmarking our global salary structure and responsible for managing processes to globally price roles across all job families and levels
- Leverage your analytical, consultative, and communication skills to inform and influence the Founders, C-suite, and Compensation Committee on global, business-impacting compensation design and architecture
- Help design, incubate and launch new compensation architectures to enhance our employees' experience, growth, and impact
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the compensation team and the business to identify opportunities for evolution and investment, define solutions to complex and high-impact problems, and ensure alignment between our compensation and business strategies
- Assess our current benchmarking technology platforms and tools and new potential vendors against our organizational needs as we design compensation architecture of the future
- Perform competitive intelligence in researching and staying current with best practices, innovation, and trends in compensation practices among peer companies and in our industry
- Drive solid relationships with internal business partners by understanding organizational priorities and drive compensation initiatives to support those priorities
You may be a good fit if you bring the following experience & qualities
- 7+ years of compensation experience with a portion focused specifically on compensation architecture, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company.
- Expertise in designing, incubating, and launching new compensation architectures
- Experience in change management and influencing across complex topics
- Passion for approaching complex problems with a balance of data and insights, first principles thinking, and an eye for innovation and disruption.
- Track record of successful senior stakeholder engagement and partnership, including exceptional consulting, communication, and presentation skills.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to:Unleash the potential of every team.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $165,000 - $220,000 - $253,000
Zone B: $148,500 - $198,000 - $227,700
Zone C: $136,950 - $182,600 - $209,990
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!