Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Oracle Techno Functional Analyst
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Development and Engineering, The Oracle Fusion Techno Functional BSA role drives improvements, automation and positive process change to the Finance & Accounting Operations teams globally. Oracle Fusion is the system used across Accounts Payable, Receivables, Fixed Assets and GL. We are looking for someone to see how we can enhance the global operational processes and using the system in the best way possible to bring efficiencies. You will need to be a Order to Cash-Revenue/Tax SME understanding end-to-end processes & modules. Understand change management, including for example the stages of a change implementation project (develop, test, deploy). You will also be up to date and aware of new enhancements and features being deployed by Oracle. This resource is technically in using Oracle Fusion but also able to deal with partners & engineering teams globally
On day one, you will have:
- 8+ years of Expertise in the Order to Cash, Revenue Management & Tax process (also with understanding of the accounting and financials impacts downstream)
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or other cloud ERP and have knowledge of the standard set ups
- Hands-on coding experience with Oracle Fusion or other on-premise Oracle ERP equivalents
- Experience of end-to-end design and development of Order to cash, Revenue & Tax processes
- Automate manual processes to create efficiency and identify opportunities for improvement and supporting conversion of ideas into projects tasks for delivery
- Advocate and Implement efficient risk and compliance procedures for our Financial systems
- Experience working with SAAS systems/best of breed solutions connected via integrations
- A plus would be hands-on in Application design and development using Camunda, Java Spring Boot, Workato type of IPAAS Platforms and experience designing reusable components, standard templates, frameworks and custom solutions. Familiar with Financial ERP API's
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to integrations, working with stakeholders and iPaaS as necessary
- Test and validate integrations with end-users to ensure they meet their needs and requirements
- Extensive experience of working as part of a transformation project implementing new processes & systems globally
- Experience in tools such as Jira or Confluence are an added bonus
- Experience working in a faced paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $171,400 - 191,400
Zone B: $154,200 - $205,600
Zone C: $142,200 - $189,600
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.