Product Partnerships Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This is a remote position that requires you to be based in the United States.
Your future team
Our Partnerships team is comprised of people with backgrounds in Partnerships, Product, Sales, Engineering and Marketing. We develop partnerships and integrations between Atlassian products and SaaS companies such as AWS, Slack, Snyk, Figma, New Relic and Microsoft.
As a Product Partnerships Manager reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you'll define partner strategies, collaborate internally and externally to promote customer engagement and company growth.
What you'll do
- Develop partnerships between Atlassian and 3rd parties to promote customer engagement and growth of our respective products
- Define partner requirements, lead partner engagements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, explore new strategic opportunities, and inform our product roadmap
- Build broad senior level relationships internally and externally
- Develop creative solutions to meet the partner's and Atlassian's goals
- Influence stakeholders internally and externally to meet timelines, maximize customer and partner impact to reach goals
- Prioritize your work by balancing long-term strategy with short-term execution
- 7+ years experience in partnerships, product, sales, sales engineering or partner marketing at a software company
- Experience working with partners in the software development space
- Success managing external relationships and balancing those with internal priorities
- Success bringing people together to meet shared goals
- You're excited about solving customer problems and always putting the customer first
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Direct go-to-market experience
- Product management or solution engineering experience
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $189,700 - $253,000
Zone B: $170,800 - $227,700
Zone C: $157,500 - $210,000
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!