Senior Cloud Infrastructure Finance Business Partner
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This is a remote position. To help our teams work together, you will be located in PST or MST timezones.
Our FP&A team exists to set long and short term growth targets, while helping the business make financially strategic decisions that support these plans. We're hiring a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Finance Business Partner reporting to the Head of Cloud Infrastructure Finance. You are a finance professional with experience in Cloud cost forecasting and management. Here, you'll drive Cloud infrastructure strategies, produce robust financial plans and be part of our journey to help shape and drive forward the vision of one of the fastest-growing companies in the market.
In this role you'll get to:
- Engage with the business to track, manage and forecast infrastructure spending across their business
- Lead planning discussions and project reviews with key stakeholders to align on new projects and ensure alignment on all aspects of infrastructure planning
- Assist in the creation of Board-level materials on critical infrastructure spending topics (e.g., long-range forecasting)
- Drive multi-year forecasting of infrastructure spend
- Leverage visualisation and mapping tools such as Tableau, Excel and other data analytics tools to conduct analysis, produce charts/graphs and support partner/internal engagements
- Develop cost unit economics across our cloud spend and develop processes to enable accurate hosting gross margin analysis.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance (3+ years in public cloud or infrastructure finance)
- Fair knowledge of SaaS/Cloud business models
- Possess a current FinOps certification, Azure/AWS Fundamentals certification
- Experience with at least one of the Public Clouds Azure or AWS
- Proficiency with financial modelling and (Excel, Power BI, QuickSight, Tableau, etc)
- While still being collaborative and inclusive in nature
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Accounting, Economics)
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $162,500 - $216,600
Zone B: $146,200 - $194,900
Zone C: $134,800- $179,800
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
More about our team
Atlassian has a business model, with a focus on growth and profitability, that is rare among its growth technology peers. We also have an analytics DNA that runs deep through the company's core. FP&A is a highly visible team in the organization at the intersection of both these focus areas. The FP&A team is a talented and collaborative team with a unique mix of technology industry, consulting and financial services background. Our responsibilities include facilitating planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision making and helping predict the future of the business. We encourage decision-making at every level and highly value an open-minded approach and organizational transparency. We work closely with business leaders across all areas of the business to support the Company’s continued growth. You'll join an extraordinary team that is passionate about Atlassian, its products, and its customers.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!