Enterprise Technical Architect - Cloud
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Atlassian Advisory Services team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. Advisory Services team members engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges and help them deliver a delightful solution to their users. We provide teams of trusted advisors helping orchestrate successful outcomes with customers to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and unlock their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have an impact on millions of users, fast! We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
We're hiring an Enterprise Technical Architect with a focus on the Atlassian Cloud and DC platforms to join our Advisory Services Delivery team. You will report to a Delivery Manager in the Solutions Delivery part of the Advisory Services organization. Atlassian Enterprise Technical Architects (ETAs) are technical experts with Atlassian Cloud and SaaS solutions, delivering technical guidance to drive customer value realization for clients that have purchased Advisory Services from Atlassian. Enterprise Technical Architects are accomplished at delivering performant technical practices at scale, aligning product capabilities with business needs and desired outcomes. They partner with Enterprise Solutions Strategists to provide the solutions and technical guidance to help the customer achieve their desired outcomes and goals.
You will help our strongest promoters showcase successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian Enterprise Technical Architects aim to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
What you'll do
- Design technical solutions and prescriptive solution-specific guidance for direct customer engagements
- Cultivate deep technical expertise in the Atlassian Platforms, staying up-to-date on all new capabilities to support varied customer needs
- Understand technical requirements, guide implementation of solutions, and ensure successful product adoption
- Create solution content to support customer goals and outcomes
- Collaborate with Enterprise Solutions Strategists to map out a solution-specific journey with a given customer and deliver guidance and activities that ensure continued progress along that journey
- Ensure the voice of the customer is represented inside of Atlassian, contributing direct and actionable feedback to both internal Product teams in their specific solution area(s)
- Collaborate with Atlassian Strategic Engagement Managers, Enterprise Solutions Strategists, and other internal and external Partner teams to support the client, identify and promote expansion opportunities, and drive success.
- Spend up to 30% of your time traveling domestically, and in some cases internationally, for both internal and customer-facing events
- 8+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of Enterprise customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated expertise in SaaS and Atlassian Cloud
- Experience administering Atlassian DC and/or Cloud ecosystem including tools like Access, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Crowd, etc.
- Background in SaaS based-architectures, integration methods, and security considerations
- Experience with Atlassian's Cloud migration process, associated migration utilities, and hybrid SaaS and on-premise deployment models
- Experience supporting the entire lifecycle of the Atlassian Ecosystem. You are comfortable researching, installing, supporting, and scaling Atlassian products and related apps.
- Technical product demonstration, documentation, and presentation experience
- Comfort speaking to and influencing a customer's technical teams
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar product
It's great if you have, but not required
- Experience working on cross-team projects, engaging with Sales, Product, Support, and other teams
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical expert capacity
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $128,400 - $171,200
Zone B: $115,600 - $154,100
Zone C: $106,600 - $142,100
Within each range, base pay is determined based on your skills and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!