Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Enterprise Solutions Strategist - DevOps (Remote)
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Atlassian Advisory Services team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. Advisory Services team members engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges and help them deliver a delightful solution to their users. We provide teams of trusted advisors helping orchestrate successful outcomes with customers to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and unlock their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have an impact on millions of users, fast! We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
We're hiring an Enterprise Solutions Strategist with a focus in Developer Experience to join our Advisory Services Delivery team. You will report to a Solutions Delivery Manager in the Advisory Services organization. Atlassian Enterprise Solutions Strategists (ESSs) are technology and process champions, delivering solutions guidance to drive customer value realization for clients that have purchased Advisory Services from Atlassian. Enterprise Solutions Strategists demonstrate solution expertise to frame the customer's strategic direction and craft solutions to realize customer value. They partner with Enterprise Technical Architects to provide the solutions and recommendations to help the customer achieve their desired outcomes and goals.
You will help our strongest promoters showcase successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian Enterprise Solutions Strategists aim to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
What you'll do
- Co-create Developer Experience solutions with our customers using Atlassian products and services
- Partner with customers to improve Developer Productivity without sacrificing Developer Joy
- Build relationships with senior leadership within customer accounts with the overarching goal to understand their business, goals, and strategy to help support Atlassian's engagement and roadmap within the account
- Promote deep engagement with our largest enterprise customers through internal advocacy
- Create solution content to support customer goals and outcomes
- Cultivate deep industry expertise in DevOps, staying up-to-date with evolving practices that support different types of teams
- Use your expertise to unlock the potential of customer teams and Atlassian teams alike
- Collaborate with Atlassian Enterprise Engagement Managers, Enterprise Technical Architects, and other internal and external Partner teams to support the client
- Identify and advocate for service and tool expansion opportunities within a client organization
- Discover, experiment, and roll out new practices for solution delivery within Atlassian
- Spend up to 30% of your time traveling domestically, and in some cases internationally, for both internal and customer-facing events
- 10+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 3+ years of Enterprise customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated expertise in Software Engineering, DevOps, Developer Productivity, Developer Experience, or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience with service decomposition, microservices, and Cloud deployment
- Expertise identifying improvement areas in existing processes and provide convincing solutions to affect positive change
- Customer discovery/interview skills with experience identifying and explaining themes from customer data
- Experience moving between coaching practices and teaching our customers how to use our tools to facilitate those practices
- Change management and solution rollout/adoption experience with an Atlassian product or similar
It's great if you have, but not required
- Experience with popular best-in-breed products in the DevOps space that support enterprise-grade SDLC and CI / CD pipelines
- Experience working on cross-team projects, engaging with Sales, Product, Support, and other teams
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical expert capacity
- Exposure to AI/ML tooling for software teams
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $156,400 - $208,500
Zone B: $140,700 - $187,600
Zone C: $129,800 - $173,100
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.