Senior Product Marketing Manager, AI
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our remote platform marketing team with a focus on AI and report to the Platform Marketing team lead. The platform marketing team plays a central role in defining Atlassian's narrative and helping our enterprise customers understand the value of our platform with key capabilities such as AI and automation. You will guide our cross-product AI narrative, working with Product and Sales to shape our story and drive awareness of the value of AI and other platform features with customers, partners, field teams, press, and analysts.
What you'll do
- Define the strategic narrative for Atlassian's AI capabilities based on an understanding of customer needs, use cases, product roadmap, and market trends to influence the product roadmap
- Raise awareness of AI in the market, including with customers, partners, press, and industry analysts
- Execute product and packaging launches for platform capabilities, aligning across Atlassian's product suite
- Create high-quality assets for use by customers, field teams, and partners including blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories, help articles, and more
- Work with customer lifecycle marketing and other Product Marketing teams to represent AI value in integrated campaigns
- Become a trusted partner to the product team and establish a feedback loop that encompasses customer input, market trends, and factors to influence product development
- Deep experience partnering with Product teams on strategy, narrative creation, and launches
- Experience writing and developing unique and compelling positioning and content to feed both marketing campaigns and meet the needs of the Sales team
- Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution style. You will need to have the duality to get into the weeds and quickly produce
- Excel at teamwork and leading complex projects across multiple teams
- You have 5+ years of Enterprise customer product marketing experience
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $150,700 - $200,900
Zone B: $135,600 - $180,800
Zone C: $125,100 - $166,700
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!