Enterprise Development Representative, Government
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role located anywhere in the U.S. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Tesla, Daimler, and Amadeus to advance humanity through the power of software and collaboration. Our sales teams help our customers to realise more business value with the Atlassian solution portfolio.
Our Enterprise Development Representatives partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement a sales pipeline strategy to increase adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want to ensure our EDR's operate with a sense of grace that ensures a delightful customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales Operations & Marketing organizations. This role will focus on our Public Sector and Government customers.
More about you:
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical. You enjoy working in a team and enjoy taking a proactive approach.
- You can manage a large volume of accounts, so know that organization and efficiency is important
- You can effectively build a pipeline in coordination with our Enterprise Advocacy and Enterprise Marketing teams.
- You are someone who wants to help us challenge the traditional sales model and optimize sales processes
- You love working in a growing team, embracing change to try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge
- You may have experience working with Public Sector or Government accounts
About the role:
- Accountable for meeting setting, outbound prospecting, SLAs, conversion quota, forecasting, feedback loops, communication to key stakeholders and customer obsession.
- Collaboration with internal teams - work closely with sales, marketing, partner and operations teams to leverage and triangulate personas for inbound leads.
- Develop and execute strategies to penetrate target accounts including: identifying key stakeholders, creating content and questions that garner further interest in Atlassian solutions.
- Ability to successfully navigate objections through value driven messaging
- Customer-focused, analytical, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms
- Effectively build pipeline in coordination with our Enterprise Advocate and Enterprise Marketing teams.
- We work inside SFDC, Gong, Outreach and LinkedIn Navigator - if you have experience in these - great. If not are you must be excited by technology forward prospecting
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $68,100 - $90,800
Zone B: $61,300 - $81,800
Zone C: $56,600 - $75,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!