Future Opportunity - Workplace Experience (WX) Practice Lead, South
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Houston, Texas, Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
RECRUITING FOR THE FUTURE
This posting is for a future job opportunity.
To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for the role outlined below, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first know.
Workplace Experience Practice Lead, South
Deliver the future of work today
What is Avanade Experiences?
Over Avanade's 20+ years, we've delivered the most intelligent, engaging, industry leading, award-winning experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. As technology and human expectations evolve, we see incredible opportunities for customers, products, and workplaces—where imagination is the only limit.
Avanade Experiences is our way to bring unconventional thinking, exceptional creativity, and our unparalleled engineering heritage to think big and make it real. Our vision of the future goes far beyond concepts to enable and deliver the impact our clients, their people, customers, and communities need.
We support each other with great work to push boundaries, connect technology with what matters to people first, and grow with our clients. If you feel this is a great fit for your path, we’d love to talk.
About the role
The Workplace Experience (WX) Practice Lead is the responsible guiding force for the Avanade ExperiencesWX business in a Region. This includesownership for the sales and revenue growth of WX, developing and executing the regional WX strategy and building the reputation of WX. You build adiverse, inclusive, exceptional delivery team focusing on selling and delivering product design and execution forclients looking to transform their workplace experience landscape. Nurture our clients’ workplace strategy by helpingus deliver great experiences for employees, keeping your focus on both the top line and bottom line.You workclosely withaccount teams, client account managers,sellers, industryexperts, and offering leaders acrossthe organization, as well as withrelatedteamsfrom Accenture, Microsoft, and partners wearingmany of the right hats.
We’re looking for an expert at developing workplace and employee experience transformation strategies for customers spanning form-factors, products, and technologies.This role requires the ability to collaborate successfully withAvanade’s workplace Advisory practice, our world-class workplace technology team, and client teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage to and achieve sales, revenue, and operational targets
- Identify potential clients—new and existing— within the Avanade client landscape, lead client meetings and pitches, create win-themes and narratives that drive pitch teams, work with Solution Architects to help shape solutions and proposals
- Develop plans for hiring and upskilling delivery talent
- Deeply understand technologies and solutions from Microsoft and relevant partners that can be used to deliver client solutions (for example: Extended Reality such as AR and VR, Collaboration Hubs, Power Apps, Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint, and workplace analytics)
- Build relationships with Avanade field, Microsoft, Accenture, and Partners to drive the growth of WX
- Ensure that the WX team works in collaboration with all other business functions within and outside ofthe region, consistently delivering anexceptional, unified, end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels, and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Build and manage a diverse and inclusive team of WX specialists with deep domain expertise
- Encourage growth mindset, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and customer-orientation among the team
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate cross-functionally with teams to implement change
- With your Regional Client Services Leader to measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for WX. Foster a culture ofcontinuous processimprovement acrossWX.
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and assisting with the customer escalation process
- Some travel required, will discuss in the interview
What you bring to the team
- 8 to 10 years consulting in digital transformation or workplace experience strategy
- 5 to 10years relevant business leadership experience, including sales origination, solution shaping, estimating, pitching, and delivery
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in a consultative or agency strategy role with user experience design, advisory (strategy), product management, and technology practices
- Strong leadership and presence; you project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity using Microsoft technologies and others to deliver business value through the right experiences at the right time
- Extensive knowledge and experience creating workplace strategy and implementing workplace technology on Microsoft platforms including Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Extended Reality (AR/VR), Digital Collaboration Hubs
- Ability to quickly earn the respect of sellers, partners, and clients
- Deep industry knowledge covering one or more of our primary industries
- Trusted relationships with potential WX buyers in your region
- Experience consulting in an environment with multi-country/cultural teams
- Ability to coach, motivate, grow, course-correct, and lead a team
- Demonstrated history of working with external clients at senior levels (Director, VP)
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, including ability to confidently present to our clients’ senior leadership remotely and in person
- Self-starter able to collaborate across a wide span of practice lines
- Ability to thrive and lead in a highly matrixed and geographically dispersed team environment across multiple priorities
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.