Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Avanade employer page in 10 seconds.
People Technology Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, Tampa, Florida
Job Type: Full time
The People Technology Lead is a senior leader who has a balance of experience with human capital management systems, and a deep functional background with experience on how system architectures enable human resource business processes and data flow.
They will lead the Portfolio of People solutions for Avanade globally and report directly to the Global CIO and be a critical member of the Chief People Officer's leadership team focused on technology enablement.
The candidate for this role must demonstrate a proven track record of solving complex human resource business challenges, personally participated and led large HR transformation initiatives, and has interacted with senior HR business leaders as part of previous roles. The role will provide business advisory and implementation insights and services that help both our IT and People teams realize meaningful capability improvement and employee experience transformation.
About the Scope of Responsibilities:
- Consults, advises our senior leaders and other internal stakeholders on uses of technology to solve business problems
- Leads and oversees the development of a cohesive people enablement IT strategy and roadmap focused on global enablement of our people related company strategies and processes
- Operates in a senior technology advisory capacity to CxOs and their senior leadership
- Participates in, and leads stakeholder brainstorming, technical planning, and design sessions
- Articulates execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans
- Builds business cases for investment funding
- Ensures quality through enforcement of best practice and project governance
- Provides governance and oversight on all key people related tech initiatives
- Understands key aspects change enablement to ensure programs and projects have best practices in this space incorporated
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help teams assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities
- Has high level understanding of the Microsoft technology eco-system and how it can be used to transformation businesses
- Preferably has knowledge of market leading Human Resources HCM systems and capabilities including Workday
- Additionally follows latest market trends and developments in evolving HR tech and latest application of digital people solutions using AI, Analytics, VR/AR
- Although industry knowledge in the professional services space is not required, it is preferred
- Very strong, executive level communication skills with gravitas and credentials to support influencing senior stakeholders
About You as a Leader:
- Highly collaborative, and enthusiastic tending to see opportunities instead of problems
- Detail oriented and always looking to learn. This leader cannot imagine not continuing to learn and grow and is energized by an employer with vast resources, training and collaboration
- Demonstrated the ability to rise to business challenges, thinking on their feet and resolving problems/removing roadblocks
- Flexible in the way they work and comfortable with limited travel as required and prefers working with many stakeholders in a matrixed situation
- A dynamic people leader, comfortable working with distributed teams and experienced in ways to motivate teams in this structure
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $200,000 - $235,000
Colorado: $175,000 - $205,000
Washington: $200,000 - $235,000