Location: Austin, Texas, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Birmingham, Alabama, Dallas, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Mobile, Montgomery, Alabama, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Antonio, Texas
Job Type: Full time
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort.
You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. Working with a team of equally passionate technologist, this role will steer your professional career in the right direction!
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint developer to join our growing digital experience team. As a developer and consultant, you focus on crafting, developing, and testing critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You will work on a variety of new software development projects, as well as maintaining existing applications when
required, and you’re happy to share your programming knowledge with others.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across many exciting and technically fulfilling projects. This position develops and tests enterprise solutions including mobile and web applications, web services and integrations, and collaboration portals.
Day to day the role involves:
- Working a PST zone schedule
- Collaborating in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
- Identify and suggest productivity improvements to technical problems
- Integration of applications and creating lists and libraries
- Configuring permissions at various levels
- Performing maintenance and certificates of SharePoint platform and servers
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint and related workflow issues or malfunction
- Perform password rotations and other application service-related issues
- Performing data retrieval, back up, clean ups and archiving
- Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustment to ensure optimized user-experience.
- Performing updates and upgrades and decommission of old site collections
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing and participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Track problems and issues, escalating as necessary
- Partner with global technical teams, acting as a bridge to clients team members
Technical and non-technical skills:
- SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises fundamentals including lists, document libraries, permissions, content types and workflows
- Developing with core Microsoft back-end technologies including .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI/WCF, and SQL Server with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming - SPFx web parts is a plus (React framework)
- Experience with workflow and automation tools, such as Nintex, and/or Power Automate
- Admin, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade experience
- Completing administrative tasks using PowerShell
- Embracing of new technologies and the ability to pick them up quickly, based on concepts you already understand
- Ability to work independently or connect with team members around the globe.
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders