Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Group Manager, Digital Experiences - Midwest
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Want to create customer value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our client partners and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Avanade is seeking a Digital Experiences Group/Senior Manager to help grow our business through client-facing activities. Selling and delivering Experience Strategies to the CMO, CDO and CXO, you will work closely with the Regional Leadership Team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have a background in business/management consulting strategy or agency experience strategy and account management. They will be experienced in taking a client problem breaking it down and determine how to resolve each piece. The ability to advise and assist clients relating to customer experience strategy, structure, management, and operations of an organization in pursuit of its long-term objectives.
As a successful Group Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading client engagements, forming and growing trusted client relationships
- Creating high-impact practice content and thought leadership for business transformation
- Inspire and support junior business team members. Ensure they are on client engagements, growing and learning
- Develop and nurture relationships with key regional leaders and partners
- Bridges the gap between business and technology to build engaging business architecture strategies across business functions. personalized experiences for customers. Help clients plan and implement strategic roadmaps that grow digital maturity and align to organizational objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
You are enthusiastic about helping clients plan, build and sustain engaging business strategies leveraging the latest digital solutions. You will enjoy at this role if you excel at bridging the gap between business and technology – helping companies plan and maximize the benefit from their technology investments to solve their most vexing issues while building long-lasting, profitable relationships with customers.
- 10+ years’ overall experience as an outcome-oriented consulting leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who can balance practice leadership with role modeling high impact client work
- Experience and Digital Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Research and Analysis
- Business Canvas Creation
- Leadership and Management
- Strategic Planning & Roadmap Development
- Business Case Development
- Business Capabilities Development
- Operating Model Design
- A strategic thinker with the ability to instill confidence in clients and across internal teams
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable preparing proposals, presentations and speaking in front of groups
- Must be an initiative-taker and nimble multi-tasker, able to manage large, complex projects