D365 F&O Functional Consultant
Location: Albany, New York, Alpharetta, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Baltimore, Maryland, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Bentonville, Arkansas, Birmingham, Alabama, Boston, Massachusetts, Buffalo, New York, Burlington, Cary, North Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia, Columbus, Ohio, Concord, California, Memphis, Tennessee, Miami, Florida, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Savannah, Georgia, Seattle, Washington, Shreveport, Louisiana, St. Louis, Missouri, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, Tampa, Florida, Trenton, New Jersey, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Job Type: Full time
D365 F&O Consultant
Are you enthusiastic about delivering best in class support services to clients?
Would you like a role where you will work with a wide variety of customers?
Do you love helping businesses utilise Dynamics ERP to its full potential?
You'll be responsible for developing, maintaining, and evolving a comprehensive and professional team to enhance the service delivered to all clients supported by the team.
Your experience and knowledge of D365 F&O solutions and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in providing a speedy and effective support service to Avanade's clients.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a varied and demanding role with opportunities to grow and develop your consulting skills by being involved all aspects of supporting varied Microsoft based solutions developed and implemented for clients. Your involvement with clients may include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your overall knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
- To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our client’s software systems. You will be encouraged and expected to develop your professional technical and consulting skills.
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope and budget
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Respond to support tickets coming in via the portal, email and telephone calls communications professionally and knowledgeably
- Ensure that the client is informed as to the progress of the request in-line with the agreed communications plan and Service Levels
- Ensure requests are managed to required quality, priority and agreed Service Levels
- Undertake regular audits of requests to ensure that the correct level of service is being provided and that information and knowledge is accurately maintained
Who you are
- You’ll ideally have a minimum of D365 F&O certifications in Finance, Trade and Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Previous experience in a Dynamics 365 Consulting role.
- Commercial awareness and total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for clients
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: ($114,750 - $143,000)
Colorado: ($99,450 - $117,000)
New York: ($121,550 - $143,000)
Washington: ($114,750 - $135,000)
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.