Global Partner Ecosystem Lead – Business Applications
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Phoenix, Arizona, Redmond, Washington, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington, Tallahassee, Florida
Job Type: Full time
- Lead and drive the partnership business plans and strategy to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales & technical enablement, pre-sales & marketing activities, and mutual target revenue goals. Work with the Steering Committees and conduct regular business reviews.
- Drive and manage joint governance programs, partner negotiations, and agreements to ensure progress, accountability, and overall consistency, rigor, and achievement across corporate functions (legal, finance, training, operations).
- Monitor and report to Business Applications stakeholders on partner scorecard and metrics, including pipeline, revenue, Quarterly Business Reviews, and budget for partner enablement activities such as conferences, partner campaigns, and training.
- Together with Global Solution Area & Global Offering Leads, build Go-to-Market messaging and sales alignments with each partner.
- Work closely with Sales and Regional Partner Ecosystem Teams to drive joint business revenue through partners. Collaborate with Regional Partner Teams to ensure accuracy of Partner Opportunities.
- Evangelize, engage, and enable partners to pursue win-win business plans and models that support and promote Avanade’s strategic agenda.
- Manage partnership health, perception, and reputation both internally at Avanade and to the partner organization.
- Understand the unique characteristics of Professional Services firms and software companies and bridge the cultural gap to accomplish win-win scenarios.
- Limited travel, as required by the business.
- Executive presence to work comfortably and credibly in the highest levels of our organization with direct connection to Accenture and partner organizations globally.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team who seeks and acts on input from others.
- Positive, transparent, and engaging personality with a natural skill for developing professional relationships.
- Proven track record of building and developing alliance partner relationships and strong business network and reputation within the Business Applications technology space.
- Intimate knowledge of Avanade/Accenture global alliance relationships.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Prior experience building relationships and navigating within a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree with solid business acumen and have experience establishing and building partner relationships.