D365 F&O Pre-Sales Solution Architect - CPG Industry
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Hartford, Connecticut, Houston, Texas, Indianapolis, Indiana, Jersey City, New Jersey, Miami, Florida, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Nashville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, Raleigh, North Carolina, Salt Lake City, Utah, Tampa, Florida, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Type: Full time
Do you always deliver what you’ve promised? So do we.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
You have an inclusive, global first and deeply human outlook with a practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing needs, and your business knowledge matches your excellent teamwork, communication and negotiating skills.
You will drive revenue growth and opportunity support for Dynamics 365 in the CPG Industry and design and communicate industry solution offerings to Clients, Microsoft, Avanade Regions, and Accenture!
In a highly visible and newly created role the ERP Presales Architect -Consumer Products and Goods (CPG) will be a part of our North America Team.
As a thought leader, you will establish and develop the existing capabilities, positioning Avanade as an innovator for customers and partners alike.
Reporting directly to the Business Application Industry Lead, and in close partnership with the Global and Regional Solution Area Offering Leads, and our broader portfolio, you will envision and develop innovative solutions/services propositions and products for enterprise clients. You will drive cutting edge evolution in their application and data portfolios!
In this role, you will:
- Leads the design of functional components related to ERP and the CPG industry during presales activities as experts on capabilities and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Design, build, and demonstrate scenario flows with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations aligned to the client’s business team key requirements
- Provide input to estimating the functional workstream for the project. Finally, you will advise the delivery team during the functional solution design
You will be responsible for creating differentiated propositions while solving business impacting client problems related to managed services solutions, and leveraging Microsoft Solutions and partnering across the Avanade, Microsoft, and Accenture landscape to successful business outcomes. You will effectively partner directly with our Accenture and Microsoft parent companies to achieve possible business outcomes.
Within a highly collaborative and matrixed organization you will:
- Drive measurable and sustained growth by achieving successful business outcomes
- Be known for your "client-centric" approach and delivery excellence
- Align the solution value with client objectives via discovery, demonstration, estimation, SOW, and deal close activities.
- Leverage offshore and near-shore sales, solutioning, and delivery capabilities to produce results with excellence
- Partner closely with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders –to develop the sales, solutioning and delivery assets needed to create compelling offering packages.
- Lead with a diverse mindset, Avanade Values, and a strong focus on the development of your team and those around you
- Work directly with deal teams and clients as a coach and subject matter expert
- Support qualification and origination activities and sales pursuits by building compelling client specific propositions and leveraging our latest thinking to win more
- Work directly with internal asset and delivery groups to shape propositions around existing capabilities, and define features where there are gaps
- Work with global and regional delivery teams to closely monitor offering impact in the field and collect feedback
The following skills are required for this position:
- Hands on functional experience with D365 Supply Chain module and either Production (process manufacturing preferred) or WMS modules
- Established career industry focused experience with business applications
- Collaborate with leadership teams in the development and production of Consumer Products and Goods Industry ERP focused offerings
- Acting as a conduit between technology and the business outcome delivered
- Experience in developing high-value products and services that match enterprise client goals
- Experience collaborating with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Knowledge of opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for your enterprise clients
- You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management
- Proven people leadership experience within a consultancy