Modern Workplace Platform Modernization Offering Lead, West Region
Location: Denver, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Sacramento, California, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Diego, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
As the Modern Workplace Platform Modernization Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, sales performance and growth of the Workplace Platform Modernization offering. You will lead and drive some of our largest, marquis deal pursuits and mitigate the risks associated with large scale complex projects.
You will partner across a highly matrixed organization to define, implement, and deliver innovative Workplace Platform Modernization solutions for enterprise clients by adding secure, cloud-based workplace platforms and services at cost-efficient scale.
The Workplace Platform Modernization Offering Lead will partner with Avanade Regional and Area leadership, as well as key industry partners, such as Microsoft and Accenture, to determine the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs. You will support Avanade sales and technical teams through the offering identification, proposal, sales, and delivery.
You will partner across our Regional/Area/Technical and Sales teams and the regional innovation studio to direct and lead regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of product development, execution, sales and delivery to successful outcomes. You will manage, lead and develop diverse teams to ensure a carefully managed end to end sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements.
- +10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- +5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
- Expert level experience with the following technologies Windows 10/11, Azure Virtual Desktop, O365, and Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Experience leading and managing the pursuit of large/marquis deals
- Experience managing a budget, with forecasting and sales pipeline analysis, knowledge of sales principles and best practices
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
- Experience leading Office 365 transformations including implementation of Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience with upgrading to Windows 10/11. Understanding and experience with modern management and desktop virtualization is a plus
- Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Active Directory
- Moderate experience with global Microsoft Teams enterprise voice rollouts and PBX replacement programs.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
The goal of the Modern Workplace Market Unit is to create a new workplace experience (WX) for our clients. Its philosophy: empowered and engaged employees = unstoppable. Modern Workplace offerings help our clients build a solid foundation for a successful digital transformation. Core technologies in this space include Office 365, Windows 10 and enterprise mobility solutions.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.