Global Security Advisory Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Chicago, Illinois, Denver, Colorado, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, California, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
- Manage and grow the Global Security Advisory business and associated Go to Market offerings.
- Build the organization (finding talent, building the practice, interlocking with the Areas, align with Accenture and Microsoft).
- Lead and grow the business aligned to Avanade’s purpose of making a genuine human impact for our people, clients and communities.
- Possess deep understanding of Cybersecurity trends and strategies for identifying solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Technical Advisory engagements.
- Identify, develop, and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions, and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/thought leadership development.
- Support business development/sales activities by working closely with regional advisory, account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Technical Advisory
- Build a team, globally
- Grow the business to over 400 headcount and $150M in the next 3-5 years
- Capitalize on the growing Microsoft market opportunity and exponentially grow our Security business across all practices
- Hire top talent
- Connection across a large number of practices
- Significant experience in a Global role in IT Security-related Management Consulting positions (e.g. Cyber Security Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Auditor, Security Analysts) from a top management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets and teams.
- Expertise in delivering and leading Information Security programmes including IT Security Strategy, IT Security Operations, Security Training and Awareness, IT General Controls Compliance & Audit Management, IT Forensics, Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity, and Data Privacy & IT Risk. within a digital technology context.
- Extensive experience selling large Information Security programmes.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive problem solver, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of shaping and developing people capabilities in a highly matrixed environment
- Strategic mindset
- Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
- Builds and leads effective teams
- Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Manages complexity
- Making sense of complex high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Business insight
- Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
$240,000 – $300,000