Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Advisory Client Lead, Microsoft Account
Location: Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, Redmond, Washington, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Want to create customer value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our client partners and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Avanade is seeking a high level Client Lead to help manage the Avanade Advisory Services relationship and offerings with Microsoft.
In this role, you will
- Work with senior client executives to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solutions.
- Work with our portfolio leadership for the Microsoft account to support them in driving innovation through new technologies, new business models and new ways of working that add value.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation.
- Lead and support the delivery of Advisory engagements growing trust as well as enduring relationships within the Microsoft Account
- Write complete project proposals including shaping the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams (and often leading teams) on large-scale, complex and important projects.
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise.
- 10+ years of consulting or industry relevant experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft business drivers, industry trends, and view of transformation needs within it.
- Demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Previous project and people management experience, responsible for deliverables and project /budget responsibilities, including deadlines, costs and talent.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing client’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions.
- Significant IT/Technology industry understanding and/or experience with knowledge of one or more of the following transformation design capabilities: Operating Model Design, Business Case Development, Emerging Technology Strategy and Assessments (RPA, Blockchain, AI/ Bots, AR/VR, etc.), Technology Cost and Value Optimization, Data & Business Intelligence Strategy, Insight and Analytics (using Microsoft technologies)
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps)
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $237,150 - 279,000
Colorado: $205,700 - 242,000
New York: $249,900 - 294,000
Washington: $237,150 - 279,000