Future Opportunity - Modern Workplace Solutions Architect
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Denver, Colorado, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Kansas City, Missouri, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Recruiting for the Future!
This posting is for a future 2023 job opportunity.
To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for the role outlined below, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first know.
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying and recommending custom technology solutions that improve employee experiences, productivity, and effectiveness? Great! So do we!
Avanade is a global leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Platform Modernization offering helps clients identify, design, and implement solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. These solutions include Active Directory, Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange and the Microsoft E5 security suite.
As a Regional Solution Architect for Workplace Platform Modernization, you will be involved in driving increased sales, revenue, capability and reputation for this offering in your region alongside the regional offering lead.
You will work with and educate our regional sellers and client executives from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about our service offerings. This includes identifying potential clients, leading client meetings about the offerings and delivering capability presentation about our solutions.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Modern Workplace conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
This role does require travel as needed, mostly within region.
- Work with clients to positions Modern Workplace Platform Modernization capabilities and how Avanade can help them transform their Workplace Experience (WX) through M365 technology
- Provide input into, or lead where appropriate, critical Modern Workplace Platform Modernization pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation
- Collaborate with, educate and upskill team members so that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their geography
- Input into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and be recognized as the Workplace transformation and managed services market leader
- Be aware of, and understand, competitor’s offerings in the Modern Workplace market
- Adapt and augment Modern Workplace solutions, assets, methods and tools to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
- Lead complex large scale Modern Workplace Platform Modernization transformation projects for our clients and mentor our internal talent
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of sales generation, solution shaping, estimating and delivery leadership. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
- Experience selling, and leading Office 365 transformations programs including implementation of Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows 365, Azure Virtual Desktop (VDI) transformations
- Modern Endpoint Management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) (Intune and SCCM)
- Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Information Protection
- Cloud App Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Experience with global Microsoft Teams enterprise voice rollouts and PBX replacement programs is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Viva and driving employee experience programs is a plus
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
- Colorado Applicants only: As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Avanade provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $(USE 0.85 Compa) and $(USE 1.05 Compa) and information on benefits offered is here.
Denver: $136,000 - $160,000