Group Manager, Digital Advisory - South Region
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Charleston, South Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Louisville, Kentucky, Miami, Florida, Nashville, Tennessee, New Orleans, Louisiana, Orlando, Florida, Raleigh, North Carolina, Richmond, Virginia, Tampa, Florida
Job Type: Full time
- Uses advanced knowledge to develop a deep understanding of the client and competitor business models to advise senior leaders on business objectives, and the formulation of strategies to meet those objectives.
- Guide executive conversations through a comprehensive understanding of business models, business and consumer technologies and experience in the details of implementation plans/digital improvement approaches, research methods, web & mobile applications, UX practices, data management, fad technologies, CRM systems and analytics.
- Supports executive decision making by providing a spectrum of information to frame market opportunities and competitive challenges to business leaders.
- Leverages advanced communication skills to guide stakeholders to develop and implement strategies, policies and processes which are fit for purpose
- Responsible for leading and guiding project teams for large scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination. You may also manage project budgets
- Guides more junior team members in the delivery of advice on business objectives. Oversees the formulation of strategies to meet those business objectives.
- Drive tailored strategic plans and recommendations in context of wider client strategy.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting experience
- 2+ years managing people/teams
- Advanced analytical skills in analysing, disseminating and interpreting business models and financial reporting to provide valuable business insight and work alongside senior colleagues to support clients in shaping strategy and policy.
- Ability to scope, plan and deliver projects to an agreed set of business requirements, cost, timescale and quality parameters.
- Experience leading teams and directing the work of others in a matrixed environment
- Ability to apply advanced or expert knowledge in relevant technology solutions and strong business operational acumen in the context of clients’ business.
- Responsible for coordinating with work efforts on a variety of projects, which includes information gathering used to evaluate client business environments, economic factors.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills across complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.