"Practice Management" Security- South Region
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Miami, Florida, Orlando, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Do you have a passion to become the number One (1) Cyber-Security provider for your clients? Also, are you intent on creating Professional Service Solutions that change our clients business outcomes?So are we! Therefore, if you want to create a leading, cutting edge security business in the South, helping some of the largest companies keep reading.
The role of the Solution Area Leader- Security, is to own Avanade’s Microsoft Cybersecurity business in the South Region. While Avanade is not in a Practice Model, the role has many aspects of Practice management: encompassing both business leadership and client leadership. The successful candidate (You?) will play a key role in leading the security practice and providing security thought leadership to our largest and most strategic, clients.
This Solution Area (SA) for Security will be relied upon as a deeply engaging leader for your regions Cyber Security business. As well as being an engaging leader, you should be passionate about developing a strong go to market strategy, factoring in existing offerings as well as leading the development of regional specific offerings. You should have experience working in a highly matrixed multi organization landscape where you build and continue developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across our parent companies, Accenture and Microsoft (or a similar such scenario.)
As our Security Business grows, your key responsibilities include the following items listed below. Note we value adaptable candidates who have our growth mindset and can envision and evolve as the South's business needs change:
- Be Accountable for South Regional Security Sales and Revenue Performance.
- Manage, grow and mature pre-sales and delivery teams towards Industry Solutions and achieving deep integration with the Avanade solution areas, where your pre-sales team will drive the go to market strategy for the security offerings.
- Drive the first generation of Avanade Security Account Leads (ASALs) within our most valuable accounts.
- Be deeply aligned with Accenture Security Leadership and the Accenture Microsoft Business Groups (AMBG) Security opportunities across all operating groups (Finance, Comms, Media and Telecomms, Resources, Products and Health and Public Sector)
- Strive to become Microsoft's #1 security partner in region.
- Develop plans and drive adoption of Strategic Partners across pre-sales and delivery.
- Evolve the culture within Security to bring the best of Avanade to security opportunities, increasing deal sizes and driving security without talent community borders!
- Take accountability for monitoring and tracking offering revenue, working across solution areas and leverage delegation within pre-sales/regional security leadership team.
- Support and embed security advisory
- Working closely with the Regional Security Talent Community Lead (RTCL) and Regional Capability Lead - mature the regional operating model and increase skill breadth and maturity within the Security Talent Community (STC) and other Talent Communities (TCs).
- Working closely with the RTCL, monitor retention and improve retention by providing inspirational leadership and providing exciting opportunities for the community to grow and develop.
- Keep pace with the changes and monitor the market to identify opportunities to get ahead of the curve, either with new Microsoft technology or new partner solutions.
- Monitor the market and the competition, keeping an eye towards potential acquisition targets.
- Be an agent of change within the region at the leadership level and sales level to improve security mind share
- Support with large and complex solution and proposition development to drive sales success.
- Broad Security and/or Advisory experience in a Professional Services environment
- Experience in leading engagements with C-level executives
- Pre-Sales Solution Architecture experience for both on-premises and cloud-based environments
- Broad experience across Microsoft Security and underlying Microsoft platform services.
- Demonstrated understanding and demonstrable strategies in how to grow Microsoft security business
- Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
- Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
- Strong people development and leadership experience.
- Relative Microsoft, Microsoft Ecosystem and Industry Security Qualifications are valued
Lastly, willingness to be client facing and travel to client locations across the South Region