North America Digital Marketing & Social Media Lead
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Together we do what matters.
Avanade seeks a digital marketing lead who wants to put their passion for social media, digital marketing, and technology to work in a fast-paced setting where bold ideas are the norm and out-of-the-box thinking is required.
The NA Digital and Social Media Marketing Lead will create, develop, and manage the execution of North America’s digital marketing strategy. Partnering closely with our Global Digital & Social Media Marketing Lead, our goal is to strengthen Avanade’s brand awareness and offer clients an experience on social media and digital channels that makes them feel inspired. You’ll use your past expertise to continually monitor strategy performance, optimize the end-to-end approach, and drive best-in-class social media results.
Working closely with the North America Marketing Leads, key areas of focus will be:
- Develop and execute a fresh multi-channel digital marketing strategy that strengthens brand awareness and continuously drives up engagement with clients, partners, recruits, and employees
- Partner with the NA executive stakeholders, sellers and industry and alliance marketers to define the digital marketing strategy at the Area level, ensure alignment with global marketing priorities and deliver results on an ongoing basis
- Craft, oversee and execute a client-first organic social media strategy that entails channel, content, copywriting, and creative optimization guidelines to simplify Avanade’s online presence for greater impact ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Strategize an ongoing omni-channel digital advertising program to consistently reach priority NA client audiences, deliver a cohesive brand message and ultimately, influence and accelerate sales through digital touches
- Analyze engagement data and monitor ongoing social media campaigns to ensure we’re measuring performance against established KPIs and making adjustments as required
- Build and foster a social selling and ambassadorship mindset across our business using the social sharing platform to increase Avanade’s brand reach on social media platforms
- Act as the NA social media and digital marketing subject matter expert (SME), research social media trends and lead the way with best-in-class social practices and training of cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and client-facing talent communities
- Support and drive NA social media and digital marketing KPIs and metrics ensuring clear program goals are met and inform the best way forward for best-in-class online presence
- 5+ years’ working experience managing social media channels with the following social platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, innovative thinking, creativity, and commitment to social media marketing with a thirst to continuously improve in an ever-evolving landscape
- Self-starter, strong driver required. Ideally a strategic thinker with strong execution skills.
- An editor’s eye for bold writing and visual storytelling on social media and digital marketing platforms that attracts and engages client audiences.
- Strong leader and team player able to collaborate in virtual and cross-functional teams against a common goal, which includes other marketing functions (partners, alliances, communications) as well as the business.
- Readiness to roll up your sleeves and handle multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines without losing track of the details
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities including a proficiency with digital marketing performance tracking and ensuring return on marketing investment is maximized.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related discipline
Working knowledge of Sprinklr, Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Power BI, and other analytic data and marcomm platforms
Experience in social selling and employee amplification tools like LinkedIn Elevate and Sociabble
Collaborative team player who thrives in a global, highly matrixed organization
Relevant experience in social media or marketing roles within software, technology or professional service providers is highly valued
You’ve got this!