D365 F&O ERP Presales Business Solution Architect - SCM and MFG
Location: Albany, New York, Buffalo, New York, New York, New York, Syracuse, New York
Job Type: Full time
In a highly visible and newly created role, the ERP Presales Business Solution Architect-Manufacturing Industry Lead will be a part of our Northeast Team.
You will drive revenue growth and opportunity support for Dynamics 365 in the Manufacturing Industry and design and communicate industry solution offerings to Clients.
As a thought leader, you will establish and develop the existing capabilities, positioning Avanade as an innovator for customers and partners alike.
Reporting directly to the F&O Offering Lead, and in close partnership with the North America and Regional Solution Area Offering Leads, and our broader portfolio, you will envision and develop innovative solutions/services propositions and products for enterprise clients. You will drive cutting edge evolution in their application and data portfolios.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead the design of functional components related to ERP and Manufacturing processes during the presales as experts on capabilities and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design, build, and demonstrate scenario flows with Microsoft Dynamics 365 aligned to the client’s business team key requirements
- Provide input to estimating the functional workstream for the project
- Advise the delivery team during the functional solution design
- You will be responsible for creating differentiated propositions while solving business impacting client problems related to managed services solutions, and leveraging Microsoft Solutions and partnering across the Avanade, Microsoft, and Accenture landscape to successful business outcomes.
- You will effectively partner directly with our Accenture and Microsoft parent companies to achieve possible business outcomes.
Within a Highly Collaborative Organization, You Will
- Drive measurable and sustained growth by achieving successful business outcomes
- Be known for your "client-centric" approach and delivery excellence
- Align the solution value with client objectives via discovery, demonstration, estimation, SOW, and deal close activities
- Leverage offshore and near-shore sales, solutioning, and delivery capabilities to produce results with excellence
- Partner closely with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders –to develop the sales, solutioning and delivery assets needed to create compelling offering packages.
- Lead with a diverse mindset, Avanade Values, and a strong focus on the development of your team and those around you
- Work directly with deal teams and clients as a coach and subject matter expert
- Support qualification and origination activities and sales pursuits by building compelling client specific propositions and leveraging our latest thinking to win more
- Work directly with internal asset and delivery groups to shape propositions around existing capabilities, and define features where there are gaps
- Work with global and regional delivery teams to closely monitor offering impact in the field and collect feedback
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include
- Hands on functional experience with D365 Production module and the D365 Supply chain module s
- Established career industry focused experience with business applications
- Collaborate with leadership teams in the development and production of Manufacturing Industry ERP focused offerings
- Acting as a conduit between technology and the business outcome delivered
- Developing high-value products and services that match enterprise client goals
- Collaborating with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Knowledge of opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for your enterprise clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management
- Proven people leadership experience within a consultancy
New York: Base salary ranges between $ 121,550 and $ 165,000