D365 F&O Manufacturing/Supply Chain Functional Consultant - Contract Role
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbia, Columbus, Ohio, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Kansas City, Missouri, Louisville, Kentucky, Madison, Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O).
Working as part of the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
In this role, you’ll:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics AX or D365 F&O to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
You have a passion for learning teamed with good business sense and time management, and you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively. You’ve probably got a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least eight years of relevant professional experience.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Experience managing/leading teams.
- Experience implementing D365 F&O
- Experience with D365 F&O Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain modules