Security Advisory Lead - Midwest
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Want to create customer value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our client partners and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
- You will transform client maturity, improve control environments, create new client offerings, define and lead engagements, sell meaningful services, and grow and manage a diverse team.
- You will influence, shape, and grow the Security Advisory practice, working with the North America Security Advisory Lead, and regional security resources to be a part of our 2023 Accelerated Security ambition.
- You will drive multi-million sales and revenues and be responsible for achieving and building out a strong consultancy project pipeline.
- As a senior member of the team, you will understand our clients’ security needs, and solve unique problems and work with your clients from the earliest visions to the final experience.
- You will shape commercial models, risk, and go-to-market across a range of security capabilities including Strategy & GRC, IAM, Data Protection and Cloud.
- You will shape, define, and guide transformative projects which enhance maturity, define strategy, solve technology issues, optimize business processes, provide assurance, strengthen controls, reduce security risk, and enable new secure ways of working.
- The role will help drive our industry aligned focus, bringing together our GTM offerings and taking them to the industry verticals via our sales teams.
- You will help grow and nurture our internal talent, passing on knowledge and experience to create the leaders of the future.
- We are looking for people who have a strong view of the cyber security market, and are experienced consultants who have led before, or are looking for the next step in their journey from a senior manager position.
- We believe in hiring consulting specialists, ex-technologists, people from industry, pre-sales architects, academics, those who have branched out, and more.
- You have been accountable/responsible for large commercial deals, from end-to-end, and can demonstrate the key skills and concepts in consulting commercial models.
- You can demonstrate SME knowledge on one or more disciplines of cyber security, and have a wider understanding at a strategic level of other security disciplines
- You should be a SME in at least one of the following:
- Cloud Security/Infrastructure
- Data Protection
- You have experience managing small to medium sizes of team across a range of engagements, and helped people achieve wellbeing, and +1 initiatives.
- You will have deep experience in one or more industry alignments (e.g., Financial Services, Products, Resources, Health, Public Services, Communications, Media, and Technology).
- Experience originating, leading, and delivering, advisory, consulting, transform, strategy, and/or risk management engagements.
- Experience growing a team, practice, business.
- You have excellent advisory skills across the strategic, commercial, and relationship building aspects of client work.
- You can drive thought leadership in the security advisory space.
- You can quickly build strong internal and external relationships to generate business value for the team.
You’ve got this!