D365 ERP Developer
Location: Boise, Idaho, Denver, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, Sacramento, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Do you make complex technology look easy? So do we.
You know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions do more than keep businesses running; they race them forward. We’ll surround you with people who as are passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
Your in-depth understanding of how enterprise worksenableyou tocreateseamlesssolutionsthatbuild businesses.You’re a dedicated, analytical software developer who turnsissues into improvements. You love puttingyour skills to the test,offeringnew ideasforexciting transformation projects, andyouenjoyguidingthe full lifecycle of software developmentfromanalyzingrequirements to delivering real solutions for clients.
About the job
Enterprise Resource Planning is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age.You’ll be solving your clients’challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O).You’ll design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems. You’ll get to work on systems and applications for market sale, as well as large-scale proprietary software for our own use.
As an ERP Software Developer, you’ll:
- Use Dynamics F&O to design, develop, document, test, and debug new modules and extensions.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
You’rea flexiblemanagerwhocan switch between projects andprocesses and reshape work plans–allthewhile maintaining focus and supporting your team.You love an informal environment where you can use your initiativeand judgmentto direct your own work andthat of your team.You understandhow businesses work insideandout,andpairyourproven technicalcapabilitieswithyour great interpersonal skillsto offerboth technical and operational supportand mentorship.
Your experience includes:
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and F&O
- 4+ years of X++ Development
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Six to eightyears of professional experience
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues, and supervising project teams.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
Washington: (Range $144,000 to $170,000)
California: (Range $144,000 to $170,000)
Colorado (Range $128,000 to $135,000)