Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Intern, Corporate Citizenship
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Avanade has an immediate opportunity for an internship to join the Global Citizenship team. Global Citizenship focuses on empowering women and female students to realize their potential through closing the gender, technical and skill gap.
A unique opportunity to help coordinate various Citizenship activities and partnerships, engage with various leaders in various Markets Avanade operates in.
- Work directly with and provide support to the Corporate Citizenship Senior Director on strategic initiatives and partnerships to enable young women and female students.
- The Intern will support the
- Developing a framework and timeline for selected projects execution
- Developing a template business plan
- Producing periodical reports
- Execution of Give campaign and community engagement projects
- Engagements with local and strategic partners
- The PR and Com plan execution including updating The CTZ SharePoint
- Operations and finance
- Support the development of Cloud Policy engagement
- Outstanding academic credentials
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with a variety of personalities in a complex environment (virtually and in person)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Business Management, or Organizational Development.
- Community development work experience; previous experience working with non-governmental organizations or community-based initiatives in the area of training and/or organizational development.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Communication skills.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of computer-based application software such as MS Word, Microsoft Works, MS Excel, web development tools and Share point (desirable).
- Strong business and management skills
- Fair understanding of the non-profit and charity organization
- Must be located in the Seattle metropolitan area
Key learning opportunities:
- Gain real life experience to work in a dynamic environment and actively participating in projects
- Engage with business leaders and strategic community partners
- Development of CSR and Citizenship work experiences
- Development of managerial and field work experience
Language requirements: English (second language is a plus)
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Pay for role