Higher Education Customer Success Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team
Canva Teams is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva Teams come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR. The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Education customers. Higher Education organizations are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
About the Role
The mission of the Higher Education Customer Success Manager is to nurture and grow the relationships with our Higher Education customers. You will help Canva develop the company’s Education sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!