Sales Ops Analyst: Sales Forecast Reporting
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Sr. Analyst will be a member of the Sales Strategy & Operations team in support of Canva’s continued growth. Sales Strategy & Operations sits within the Sales & Success function that is responsible for driving revenue from Fortune 500 as well as mid-market and SMB companies.
The Sales Strategy & Operations function supports Sales & Success in driving revenue in a scalable and sustainable way, through Incentive design and implementation, run the business reporting and analytics, sales tooling, sales process and enablement. This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who leverages data driven analysis and creative thinking to solve problems. This team member will be expected to develop a deep understanding of Canva’s Sales & Success business drivers and build strong relationships with function, department, and executive leadership to create actionable analysis. In return, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to help shape the next phase of Canva’s history.
In this role, you will build and own the forecast and revenue cadence (including full funnel metrics). You will analyze monthly business results and own the Sales/ Success component of the monthly business review. You will ensure forecast accuracy within sales, and partner with finance to provide inputs during financial planning.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!