Ad Operations Specialist
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Are you cool under pressure, passionate about delivering outstanding client services, approach challenges head-on, and enjoy teaming up with a hardworking and diverse group of colleagues and clients? If that's you, we would love for you to join our team! The Ad Ops Specialist’s primary responsibility is leading the implementation of Audience Extension campaigns. This role resides within the Media Solutions Media Passport Operations team. In this role you will partner closely with our vendor teams to launch and manage media campaigns for our advertising partners. You will also work in close partnership with our internal stakeholders in Sales and Account Management to deliver successful campaigns. As an Ops Specialist, you will be an integral member of a global operations team focused on managing programmatic campaigns throughout the campaign lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Sales and clients liaising with other teams on campaign and production strategy.
- Advise clients on preferred methodologies based on Expedia data and insights for achieving their campaign goals.
- Coordinate campaign production tasks with preferred vendors.
- Ensure on-time campaign launches as well as ongoing monitoring of pacing and performance throughout the campaign.
- Propose and implement post sale optimization strategies if necessary to improve campaign performance or delivery.
- Consistently meet or exceed relevant metrics established for the team, ensuring timely and reliable delivery of top quality service.
- Actively participate in projects to improve our operational efficiency.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors and/or 2+years previous experience in advertising or marketing.
- Experience working with MS Office applications
- Basic project management experience
- Confirmed ability to work independently handling multiple tasks within tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Strong communication skills and ability to set expectations.
- A love of meeting – and beating – deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills: attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, creative problem solver, effective time manager.
- You are able to build strong partnerships and can coordinate across other teams and functions.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You can excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.