Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
As the world’s largest online travel company, the Expedia Group facilitates reservations of travel services provided by numerous airlines, lodging properties, car rental companies, destination service providers and cruise lines, on a stand-alone or package basis through Expedia’s numerous brands worldwide.
Expedia’s Centralized Operations & Risk Team is responsible for supporting global expansion projects, managing payments, bank account infrastructure set up & rationalization, online banking systems, FX trade settlement, SOX compliance, M&A due diligence & integration, letters of credit and surety bond portfolio.
What you'll do:
The Treasury Analyst plays a critical role within Expedia’s Global Finance department by supporting the Treasury Operations team in key functions, including, but not limited to:
- Ensure the accurate and timely settlement for all Treasury payments
- Coordinate with banking partners and internal business groups to manage the setup and documentation related to opening, closing, and modifying bank accounts.
- Process back-office settlement instructions for FX hedging & investments transactions.
- Act as liaison among our banking and business partners such as IT, A/P, payroll, accounting, & legal teams for payment execution and bank infrastructure plannings
- Analyze bank fees and services, work with banks to resolve inaccurate charges and present recommendations to reduce bank charges and eliminate unnecessary services.
- Participate in automation, integration and process improvement projects
- Assist in other ad hoc support projects/initiatives
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of various payment flows (local and cross border wires, SEPA/ACH)
- Knowledge of banking regulations, banking practices, cash management and foreign exchange
- Strong organization, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
- Attention to high degree of accuracy and detail
- Advanced user in Excel & PowerPoint
Experience and Qualification:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in banking, corporate treasury, corporate accounting, or comparable education
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CTP or other professional certifications a plus
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.