Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Executive Assistant
This role will support up to 3 executives, set travel itineraries (including international), meeting coordination, and special events. The ideal individual for the Senior Executive Assistant position will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and will possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, technical, and organizational skills. The ability to balance multiple priorities is imperative. The Sr. Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The Sr. Executive Assistant must be an excellent communicator, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven, results-driven environment. Aptitude to prioritize workflow with limited supervision is essential. Flexibility, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff are also required. Professionalism is critical across all levels of communication. There will be a wide range of other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects.
In addition to this work, we are looking for someone who will be a strong partner to our executives and their teams.
What you'll do:
- Provide comprehensive support services to SVP and VPs, ensuring outstanding communication, responsiveness, and execution
- Provide sophisticated Outlook inbox, task, and calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests, troubleshoot conflicts with little guidance, make judgements and take actions to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements and effective communications with others.
- Work closely with each executive to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc. and follow up appropriately.
- Prepare and edit documents as needed, including correspondence, memos, notes, presentations, reports, forms, spreadsheets, slide decks, etc.
- Ensure well organized and up-to-date travel logistics, expense reports, contact lists, vendor and invoice management, files/records, and other administrative needs
- Assist in other related duties as needed
Who you are:
- 10+ years executive support experience, including supporting senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak and write with professionalism and tact in a wide range of circumstances
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Judgement to make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities, time, and communication. Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff and community leaders
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow-through, and attention to detail
- High initiative, productivity, and agility. Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with limited guidance. Ability to switch gears and react with appropriate speed to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Technical proficiency to rapidly learn software and troubleshoot/solve technical problems
The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $82,500 to $115,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.