Test Technician - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Test Technician to our team!
This position is responsible for the department of integration test. Facilitate and support all meter integration testing related to Aclara products. Support and maintain business relationships of both domestic and international partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with third-party meter integrators and meter manufacturers to develop process improvements. Create strong business relationships with partners that keep Aclara and Aclara’s customers interest a priority.
- Solicit the support of the required resources, form and lead project teams to support to develop manufacturing test and meter integration functions.
- Creates customer configuration work instructions by meter/module.
- Liaisons between Customer, Account Management and Meter Manufacturer to assure end customer meter configurations are accurate and meets customer expectations.
- Works closely with BS/IT to develop and maintain Aclara portal process as products are updated and released.
- Work closely with Engineering to assure Aclara product specifications meet meter manufacturer product specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Associates in computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate detailed technical information to an audience with various levels of technical understanding
- Possess 4-6 years of experience in team based design and development in one or more of the following: PC based test equipment, Mechanical fixtures, Serial Port communications, digital and analog interface circuits and control of power circuits.
- Excellent knowledge of PC based word processing and spreadsheet software package.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Able to work well in a team environment requiring excellent verbal communication skills.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!