Materials & Production Planning Process Analyst - Remote
Location: Aiken, South Carolina, Centralia, Missouri, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
Oklahoma City, OK
Responsible for implementation of SAP best practice processes in operations planning. The successful candidate will have an exceptional functional understanding of SAP and what is required to implement and maintain SAP ERP in the area of operations planning. The successful candidate will work with other Enterprise Operations team members to carry out the broader Enterprise Operations initiatives as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive enterprise best practices with a quote to cash view in Operations planning
- Formally document these best practices as a Hubbell standard
- Work with IT partners to bring resolutions or solutions to our customers inside of the company
- Ensure standards are met and kept, to successfully implement SAP ERP
- Support the enterprise-wide super user organization to drive continuous improvements with metrics
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting SAP ERP in the MMPP functional area
- Functional expertise with implementation’s, design, configuration requests, data migration, training, cutover, and go-live support of SAP and other tools
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in supply chain, operations, business or related field.
- APICS certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of supply chain experience.
- Proven supply chain experience; experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively across teams and persuade/influence others.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize work and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Strong appreciation for data integrity and clear process definitions.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and apply decision making skills.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.