CNC Machine Operator - Hamilton, OH
Job Type: Not Specified
3501 Symmes Rd., Hamilton, OH 45015
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup, and Operate tools, machinery, and equipment such as lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
- Produce accurate Mold Tooling and repair as needed.
- Produce accurate production parts.
- Assist with various production activities as directed by supervisor or lead in order to aid in overall productivity.
- Verify accuracy and quality of parts produced.
- Identify and help resolve issues impacting safety, productivity or quality.
- Maintain clean and organized work area with emphasis on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Material handling as needed.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Technical College or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years experience operating and programming CNC mills and manual milling equipment
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings and product specifications.
- Ability to use gages and measuring instruments such as micrometer calipers, etc.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel within operation.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Reading, math and communication skills equivalent to a high school education and one or more years of related experience, or equivalent.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.