Machine Operator - Greenville, AL (ABM)
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
Machine parts per print for customer orders at various workstations throughout the press area. Machine parts in a timely manner for production purposes. Complies with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping
Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate machinery per requirements of the print specifications, shop order, and inspection charts.
- Assure that machine is operated with the proper coolants, lubricants, and other fluid levels maintained.
- Perform at a level to maintain production standards.
- May be required to work at any workstation to meet production requirements.
- Inspect product to assure continued conformance to specifications.
- When required, performs rework to nonconforming product.
- Completes all operation.
- Maintains the workstation area in a clean and orderly condition.
- documentation associated with the
- May be required to train any new employee assigned to the area.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisors
Skills and Experience
Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Experience working with consolidations.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.