RMA Coordinator - Archdale, NC
Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
Hubbell Industrial Controls
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
The Return Material Authorization Coordinator will provide superior customer service to OEM customers assigned . This position will review RMA's as received by Sales Representatives, and investigated in efforts to determine how the RMA will be resolved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Request pictures from sales reps to verify product being sent back is in original packaging and not damaged condition.
- Release RMA from hold, issue return sales order, and contact sales rep via email to provide shipping instructions for return.
- Determine if product can be returned as a distributor return within their dollar percentage allowed to be returned without a restocking fee. Keep a spreadsheet of returns for each preferred distributor.
- Work directly with warehouse processing the returns for inspection/repair to update the return and repair order in SAP.
- Work with warehouse that is receiving the returns to help them know what product is being shipped, quantities and part numbers.
- Work with product management and quality on product that is being returned for freight damage to determine if product can be repaired.
- Lead a weekly meeting with product line manager and quality to discuss freight damaged product.
- Release weekly Grainger orders that come in on block. Update part numbers and pricing as needed when processed with wrong information.
- Review all open orders throughout the week to determine what warehouse has stock for product. Update each order to warehouse that has stock and drop the order to ship.
- When working to ship from a different warehouse, if the part has been partial shipped, update the current line item, create a new line item and verify the pricing is correct.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of customer service experience required.
- 2 - 3 years of SAP experience required.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize amount competing tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite - especially Excel.
- The ability to work with title to no supervision in delivering high quality work and capable of collaboration with cross-functional teams as needed.
High School Diploma
Associates Degree in Business
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!