Machine Operator - Roto Molding
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Work in press molding department producing thermoset compression molded parts of various sized and using hydraulic powered presses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Company safety and break policies, work in a safe manner, follow directions, and wear company issued Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Immediately report any unsafe activity or accident to area Supervisor
- Learn and understand standard operation of rotational molding equipment.
- Place and weigh material into buckets, and place into hot presses – Maximum Lifting Policy is 50 pounds.
- Load material and Remove parts from spider platforms in a safe manner, trim and deflash as instructed using hand-tools, inspect for product quality, and place/stack onto conveyor system. – Maximum Lifting Policy is 50 pounds.
- Work in an efficient manner maintaining part shift through/put quantity requirements.
- Ask questions when unsure of work safety and through-put quantity requirements.
- Keep area clean, follow good housekeeping practices.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a group environment, and ask for help when needed.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with company policies
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with repetitive motion, clutch, lift, grab, bend, stoop, push and pull with no difficulties, be on feet during work shift, and clearly communicate issues.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.