Machine Operator (ENCAP)
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
To contribute toward the efficient operation of the injection molding department. Complies with current ISO requirements, good housekeeping, and all safety requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate injection molding machine, per requirements of the print specifications and shop order.
- Adhere to all safety regulations for the safety of self and others.
- Assure that machine is operated with proper mold, and at proper temperature.
- Perform at a level to maintain production standards.
- May be required to work at any workstation to meet production requirements.
- May be required to work in any department as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Language Skills – Ability to read and write. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memorandums and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Mathematical Skills – Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and oral instructions
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.