Weld and Automation Technician
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Develop, implement, troubleshoot, and manage automation equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot PLC, computer based controls, robotic equipment, etc that support manufacturing processes and control facility functions
- Analyze testing procedures to ensure quality products and performance
- Recommend and design control changes on equipment to increase reliability and performance
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in automation troubleshooting activities for a manufacturing operation
- Strong Electrical Acumen – Controls upgrade experience (Allen Bradley, PLC, HMI/MMI, VFDS)
- Previous experience with Allen Bradly/Rockwell Automation PLC automation languages required
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering prints and drawings
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in technical problem solving, and working in cross functional environments
- High Proficiency in PLC troubleshooting and programing
- Robotic certification
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.